View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

amazer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray For Christopher Hitchens Deathbed Conversion - 05-23-2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
We love Chris enough to hope he converts on his death bed like Darwin and Einstein did. If that isn't love I don't know what is.

---Doesn't sound like love to me, wanting someone to convert to your religion and if he doesn't, then wishing him a world of pain and suffering. If that's your love, I'd hate to see your hate! (Oh, wait... that's right-- it's plastered all over your website.)

We're snappier dressers. We don't veil or make our women wear burqas. We aren't fighting American soldiers. We profess Jesus Christ. We read the Bible. We don't have prayer rugs. We don't live in caves. Just to name a few.
--These sound like cosmetic differences to me. Besides these trivial distinctions, your baptist "Church" is just as intolerant, self-righteous and ignorant-- not to mention compassion-less-- as the Taliban. Or the Westboro Baptist church that insults everyone, especially families of fallen soldiers.

A little. I would love to ascend to Heaven and leave you unsaved behind to deal with the unspeakable tortures God is going to pour out all over you.
Hah! What if I were the one who was saved and you burned in hell? Don't be so sure that things might not turn out the way you think. But of one thing I am sure: if Christ were alive today, he'd be disgusted by how you perverted his teachings. By the way, if there were a God, he certainly wouldn't be the bloodthirsty, torture-loving sicko that you seem to believe in. But I'm sort of at a loss for words when I come across a religion that believes in demons that live in the rectum (unless you're referring to hemorrhoids, which I understand can be quite "demon-like"...)