View Single Post
(#278)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy Rides the Short Bus Caution - Poster is on Drugs

XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.XspazzboX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 11-14-2014, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
It's a quite common name in Spain and Latin America. Are you suggesting that Spaniards and Indians are Jews?

Most Jews are white, and you look white. So yes.

And I thought that your stereotyping could not go any lower...!

I was wrong, obviously.

How do you know this picture does not represent an "ethnic" Jew? Does he have like a secret coding in the design of his kippah?

Why do you have such a problem with Jews, anyway? Are you an Arab or something?
I don't have any problem with Jews. I have Jewish friends. I'm not an Arab either, I'm just Canadian.