View Single Post
(#228)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

alice_henderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-26-2010, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
What they need is parents who care more about the child than their careers. They need a mother there to guide them and a father there to dole out the punishment.
Of course they need a caring mother and father, but that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that some kids like a certain type of music, it's just their taste.

So just ignore them? And then when they do kill themselves their mothers can wring their hands and say "it's all societies fault".
No, absolutely not. If a person feels the need to harm themselves, they should get help right away.

Well it's nice to know that you promote mental illness in children. Have you ever noticed that these child mental health issues only cropped up when the liebrals took over the country?
In what way did that say that i promote mental illness in children? if anyone promotes it, they are sick, sick people. And people have mental illnesses because of specific problems going on in their lives, i highly doubt that politics have anything to do with it, especially in children who more than likely have no idea what is going on in the political world.

Oh sure, next I'll ask a 500 pound woman how to lose weight, and an addict about the harmfulness of drugs, and an alcoholic about what they think about drinking. Yeah, that's a great system you've got going there.
Well no, that's not what i was getting at. But if you asked a fan of this band about the reasons they enjoy their music, you might have a different opinion. I wish you could talk to my niece and see that not all of their fans are emotionally unstable, some of them just like the music.