View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, drooling eskimo
Under Investigation

Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Salad Time is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Why girls reject me: They are intimidated by Clever Christians! - 10-09-2014, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
That's a very good point, Sister Mary Etheldreda. But I will pray that this period of loneliness and persecution is a (relatively) short one for Bob, and that in due course God will find him worthy of the reward promised in Psalm 128:3-4.

Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord.

Bob, I asked my husband's advice on this and he pointed out this passage at the end of your post:

Matthew asked (and I quote) "Why would any man in his right mind want a long-term girlfriend?" His view, and he is my husband and therefore right, is that there is no need for lengthy courtships. One or two meetings should be enough to establish that the man does not find the woman utterly unacceptable, and after that it's just a question of the two families sorting out the arrangements.

He also asked why you are frequenting bars and parties. Can your parents or your pastor not arrange some introductions?

I hope we have given you food for thought, Bob.

I cannot agree more

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN