View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash false psuedo Christian

Panda Caution - Poster is Crazy Bleeding heart liebral Uppity Woman/Enabler Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Lezbo

Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Men's brains better than women's brains - official! - 03-02-2014, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Allen View Post
Show this to the feminazis, maybe then they will finally shut up and start obeying the Word of God® (1 Timothy 2:11-14)
Why are you people so horrible? Women just as good as men and far more intuitive.

I've lost count of the times that I've thought of something and then something has happened.

If women are no good how do you explain that? God have us all gift: don't you understand?

ThinksDesign

I whore for Satan