View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Best places to store your KJV Bible - 12-31-2013, 08:26 PM

The ultimate weapon one can rely on when times get tough: it may be a natural calamity like earthquake or floods, Titanic-like shipwrecks, a crashing airplane, riots, robberies, kidnapping, bomb explosion, hostage situation, global shutdown of Internet, or simply being surrounded by atheists and God-haters (my own example).

I could go on without food and water for maybe 1-2 days (Matthew 4:4), but having access to KJV Bible during emergency situations can spell the difference between eternal life and Hell. Since, I didn't want to take risks with salvation I have promised myself I'd be storing the Holy Book in as many places as possible (Proverbs 4:6-7).
  1. Saving KJV Bible on the Cloud - Google drive, Skydrive, Adrive have a lot of online storage that go wasted. Put them to good use so you'll never be out of Bible supply.
  2. Even when there is no Internet, my Android smartphone with 32GB SD memory card is extremely handy and private for reading the Bible when surrounded by God-mockers and persecutors . With a 4.7" touchscreen and 18-sized font, I can zoom in to any KJV book, chapter and verse, and readily smite their heathen ignorance with Biblical wisdom wherever applicable.
  3. Oh, Camera phones not allowed in here, for security reasons? I'm sure you wouldn't mind me listening to music over earphones on this outdated, fourth generation iPod Nano. Nothing much, really. However, it can also be used to store audio books from Genesis to Revelation - chapter and verse I wouldn't waste memory space for heathen crap like Hip Hop, emo, Justin Bieber etc.
  4. Having access to a power bank is highly recommended for emergency recharging. Priced at only $10-15, it's a real steal with the key chain design.

5. However, the mobile batteries still let you down? No problem, carry one of these USB pen drive pens for emergency back-up with a laptop, tablet or PC. Quite cheap and disposable as they're made in China but will save your day.

6. No access to electronics or computers in any form? Ideally I wouldn't be found in such a situation but just in case, a miniature pocket Bible sounds a good idea.

7. Keep pushing the size limits till it's barely visible by others. Well, readability would be an issue but remember, this is what an emergency is supposed to look like. Carry a magnifying glass to be double sure.