View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Are the Christian members of Slayer good Christians? - 10-12-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
Meshuggah!! THOSE GUYS!!

That band sent my son to intense Baptist therapy. It's hard these days to filter through all of the "friends" my son has, and he ended up watching a video called "Bleed" by these swedish demons.

I had a call from this friends mother who couldn't get him out of their closet all the while I can hear him screaming for his KJV1611 in the background. I had to quote scripture all the way home just to get the color back in his face.

That bands name has no place on this Christian forum, friend.
AMEN BROTHER!

I've been finding out a lot about my sons Canadian friends. Now that they must communicate by email rather than just at 4-H or something. The problem is when you phone their parents to discuss an issue, you find out that their parents are as false Christian as the child.

I'm so glad my boys are only surrounded by Christian children in Freehold now.

Drama queen