View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hellbound Heathen Uppity Woman/Enabler Cancer on Society

Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heav - 03-29-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
Friend, are you slow? I said that sleeping people have their eyes closed, so we can't see their eyes moving.
No friend, I am not slow, re-read these quotes I said. Watch ANYBODY sleep. meaning somebody other then yourself. of course you can't watch yourself, that'd be weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Dancer View Post
I said 'watch anybody' sleep, not yourself. Then everyone must be possessed my friend. Unless you are dead you have rapid eye movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Dancer View Post
It doesn't, if you've ever watched anyone sleep, they're eyes go back and forth, this is called rapid eye movement, which is a sign that they are dreaming. Look it up my friend