View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Jesus Wore Pants, Not a Dress! - 01-29-2013, 09:14 AM

Hello Pastor Ezekiel. Thank you for posting the video it was very good. Pastor Steven L. Anderson sure knows his Bible.

He mentioned something in the video that really bugs me and that is the teenagers walking around with their pants pulled down and their underwear showing. It used to only be the colored boys but now I see normal boys doing it.

I stopped one the other day and told him to pull his britches up and he told me to step off but I was not standing on anything so he looked pretty stupid for saying that. Then he told his friend they needed to bounce but they walked away regular.

I did not get to tell him how many times God talks about nakedness in Leviticus 18 but maybe I will see him again. God is very thorough on this subject.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.