View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Almost 24 and Unmarried - 01-20-2014, 10:17 PM

Philippians 4:8:
"Finally, brethren, whatsoeuer things are true, whatsoeuer things are honest, whatsoeuer things are iust, whatsoeuer things are pure, whatsoeuer things are louely, whatsoeuer things are of good report: if there bee any vertue, and if there bee any praise, thinke on these things."

Dr. Niles,

Again, the special love you have for your nephew truly touches my heart. I picture you, as you watch him sleep, filled with the True Christian ™ desire to aid him as he grows and develops into a wiry, muscular, strong, appropriately proportioned man, virile and masculine. I see you being somewhat sad as you watch him give his heart someday to a woman, since at that time you will find it harder to watch his every move. Praise Jesus for the influence you've had on his life.

I feel very convinced that you are correct: Pastor Zeke has a fine eye for all things, not the least of which is the selection of firm buttocked, Godly men. While I feel GOD is leading me toward a pie shop in Freehold, there is no reason why I couldn't have both.

I am sending you a bottle of wine to sip (Even our Lord knew the importance of wine) as you continue to watch over your nephew. Perhaps you will also have a remembrance of your former wife as you carefully and responsibly enjoy the fruit of the vine. That will surely bring you peace.

Again, thank you for your words of wisdom. Fed Ex should be knocking any moment with the wine. (Surprise: it's actually 2 bottles!)

NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.