View Single Post
(#129)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
I doubt he was even a homer to begin with. Doing that just because it feels good isn't exactly what makes one an actual homer. It would be emotional attraction towards guys that would make people actual homers.
Can you control who you fall in love with? Can you snap your fingers and say "I will now fall in love with this person of which I hate the behavior and appearance so much!"?

I still think that God committing suicide by humans and then reviving himself wasn't enough to teach humans a lesson. Nor do I think it was needed, God could have just forgiven people and sent a message to the whole world that they must believe in him (thus removing the need of Jesus, since God would just be himself), and it would still be the same, people would still continue to live like today, because all the direct communication had ceased a long time ago, if it happened.
I mean... look at the world we live in! Wars, jerks, nakedness in television and newspapers, sex-crazed teenagers who fornicate, prostitution becoming an industry, priests lying to followers of Christ and taking their money while not providing services, priests turning gay and resorting to pedophilia...
All of those non-believers will surely roast in hell for eternity so I don't really have to worry about them. One day I will be laughing at them as they roast in a pit of fire.

And clearly, Jeffrey Dahmer sinned. Let's not sugarcoat - he was a gay for a long time.

He also rid the world of many homers.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN