View Single Post
(#1029)
Old
Unsaved trash

ThatDamnFinn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 06-07-2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
God says I can judge you!
Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1st Corinthians 5:12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
1st Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
May I ask, why do you guys quote these letters all the time (Corinthian, Romans, etc.)? As I understand it, these letters were written by early christians some time after Jesus dies. So he can't have told them these things.
IfLeviticus gives you the right to judge BelieveIt, doesn't it, accoarding to your logic, mean that Leviticus was a god? Not? Then why say that it is the word of god, but written by this guy?

If you have want to see people who frequantly use balck cloathing, you will find atleast one in your nearest church. Its the guy nearest to the altar.
Perkele = satan (Christians)/the grand-daddy of satan (Dudeson Jarppi)/old Finnish overgod and god of lightning.