X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Acne – The Mark of the Devil!

Originally posted by iAmAtheist_Problem? View Post
    Also, please stop using the word "retarded" like it's nothing.
    Well maybe if you didn't keep acting like a retarded, people wouldn't call you a retarded. We really don't mean it as an insult, friend, merely an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
      UPDATE : ACNE - THE MARK OF THE SERIAL KILLER !!

During my research into acne from a Christian perspective, I came across a worrying trend, that being that a high percentage of Serial Killers, Mass Murderers, sociopaths, violent repeat criminals and homosexuals that had acne. Naturally I didn't want to publish my findings until I had found the key factor that linked them all, which I can now reveal -

The XYY syndrome -

The Nephilim were described as being born gaints or mighty men (Genesis 6:4), and they too have genetic abnormailties as described in this XYY syndrome. Og the King of Bashan had a bed that was 13 to 15 feet long; and Goliath was 6 cubits tall (9 feet). It doesnt take a great leap to see the links here. Genetic abnormality, giganticism, prone to violence and serial killing, severe acne (which is linked to demonic possession cases and cases where pacts have been made with The Devil), and the seed of Hell itself, the children of the Nephilim, who are right now among us, planting the seeds of deception and preparing for the final battle.

This XYY syndrome is just what I was talking about when I warned that children born with retardations like this XYY syndrome have no souls and are the children of the Devil. , and now we have acne and the XYY syndrome as another way to identify these demons right here on earth.

HERE is more about this XYY sydrome, and it's links to serial killers -

HERE is more about this XYY sydrome, and it's links to acne -

HERE is what nodulocystic acne looks like -

Disgusting! Would you let someone who looked like that into YOUR Church? No, I don't think so. These people are obviously Satanists, potential serial killers, monsters and criminals, the seed of Hell, and if any of them don't look like that because they have been touched by the Devil (which I highly doubt, as acne is a way to identify the Devil's children), then they sure must have done something pretty powerful to tick God off like that. They are NOT good people.
      Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
      “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
      1 Corinthians 11:3
      But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Originally posted by dinahtzedek View Post
        ...hey look everyone I misunderstood Matthew 7:1-5 too!...
        The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1-5)

Comment

Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
          This could not be more true!! When I was a drunken down and out s*x crazed drug addict I had bad acne...because I was a sinner. When I cleaned up and found Jesus, no more acne!! Praise JESUS!!

My oldest gets one from time to time and I give him a good strapping reminding him of unclean thoughts. After his strapping it clears right up - more proof of our merciful Lord and Savior!!
          You had bad acne because of drugs and alcohol. Neither can be very good for any organ of the body.
          But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

You had bad acne because of drugs and alcohol...
            Didn't you just get finished telling others not to judge, implying they were hypocrites for doing so?

Comment

Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
              This could not be more true!! When I was a drunken down and out s*x crazed drug addict I had bad acne...because I was a sinner. When I cleaned up and found Jesus, no more acne!! Praise JESUS!!

My oldest gets one from time to time and I give him a good strapping reminding him of unclean thoughts. After his strapping it clears right up - more proof of our merciful Lord and Savior!!
              You beat your kid for getting a zit! Good Lord help these people. Go on ban me whatever your name is. I yippety yippety yap yapped again or whatever you call it. God will clear things right up for all of you. Have a nice deluded life.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                Didn't you just get finished telling others not to judge, implying they were hypocrites for doing so?

That wasn't judging. It's a fact. drugs and alcohol cause a lot of health issues. That's why he had it. How's that judging? He said he did it.

Comment

You beat your kid for getting a zit! Good Lord help these people.
                  Show us from the Bible how you think we are wrong. Scripture or it didn't happen.

And I'm still waiting for your introduction.
                  sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
                    Show us from the Bible how you think we are wrong. Scripture or it didn't happen.

And I'm still waiting for your introduction.

Acne is an illness. It can't be helped. It's how the body reacts to hormones and chemicals caused by puberty or stress or menopause etc, etc,etc. Everyone knows this. If Jesus were here himself He'd tell it to your face, and I think you people will use anything to judge other people and deem them as wicked and sinners. Well that in itself is a sin and YES I am a Christian but I don't take the Bible and turn it into some sick twisted interpretation in order to make fun of or degrade other people. Especially people who have a physical affliction due to no fault of their own other than bad genetics. Job declared that God was still holy no matter what his circumstance was and because he adopted that attitude... God blessed him even more! He healed him and gave him more than he had before.
                    People are not bad just because they're sick.

Comment

If Jesus were here himself He'd tell it to your face
                      I suppose you think if Jesus were here today, he'd tell us we should wash our hands. It's what all the best science teaches. But that's not what He said when He was on earth.

Mk 7:1-9
                      1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.
                      2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.
                      3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
                      4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
                      5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
                      6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
                      7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
                      8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
                      9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Well that in itself is a sin and YES I am a Christian but I don't take the Bible and turn it into some sick twisted interpretation in order to make fun of or degrade other people. Especially people who have a physical affliction due to no fault of their own other than bad genetics.
                      We don't twist Scripture. We believe that the Bible means what it says. It is not open to interpretation.

2 Pet 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

If you think we've misunderstood a passage, show us from Scripture where we went wrong.

Job declared that God was still holy no matter what his circumstance was and because he adopted that attitude... God blessed him even more! He healed him and gave him more than he had before.
                      I love the story of Job too. With God's permission (Job 1:12), Satan killed Job's ten children (Job 1:18-19). But Job remained faithful, and in the end God replaced his children (Job 42:13-15).

People are not bad just because they're sick.
                      People sometimes get sick because they've sinned.

Jas 5:14-15 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Sometimes because their parents or grandparents have sinned.

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Sometimes for God's glory.

Jn 9:2-3 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
                      sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

i can confirm that acne is a sign of devilry.
                        when i was young i self raped and acne marked my face.
                        i was easily influenced and went down a path i greatly regret and spend every day praying for forgiveness.
                        as soon as i discovered my wrong doing and started to pray, my skin started to clear.
                        i am very grateful that i found the light.

Comment

Originally posted by saved_one View Post
                          i can confirm that acne is a sign of devilry.
                          when i was young i self raped and acne marked my face.
                          i was easily influenced and went down a path i greatly regret and spend every day praying for forgiveness.
                          as soon as i discovered my wrong doing and started to pray, my skin started to clear.
                          i am very grateful that i found the light.

So how come not everyone who "self rapes" gets acne and vice verse?

Comment

So how come not everyone who "self rapes" gets acne and vice verse?
                            You shouldn't ask Unsaved Trash any questions. Generally speaking they don't know what they're talking about.

No offense.

YiC,

Zech
                            sigpic

Comment

When I was younger and more religious, my skin was flawless, white, and glowing. I only started getting acne when I stopped praying as much (a terrible sin, I pray often now). Now that I am as religious as I was when I was younger, my skin is clear and the atheists I know have awful acne.
                              Thank you for this information.
                              And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

Actually, acne is caused by bacteria,oil, and dead skin cells clog up pores in your skin. It usually happens during puberty. Seriously! Where in the bible does it say Satan gives you acne?
                                Rom.1:26-27
                                For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X