View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash false psuedo Christian

Panda Caution - Poster is Crazy Bleeding heart liebral Uppity Woman/Enabler Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Lezbo

Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES SCIENCE! - 06-16-2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLee View Post

8? I only counted 4. Great maths skills.

Hasty generalizations and straw manning all up this place. Who says that science and religion can't go hand in hand? Science allowed you be communicating in this very manner, by the way. That's all I have to say without getting angry.
You go girl!

You are right science and God do go hand in hand. You only need to look at the order in purpose in nature to see God must have been the Designer!

When you look at an ant hive and see all the little buggers running around at random doing nothing much and the all of a sudden they go on a march or something to find a new home or kill something. How could ants know any of that? It could not happen by chance and the obvious order and purpose had to come from an external source.

Now we know for a fact that humans cannot control ants in thier hive so where did that order and purpose come from?

Some people say aliens but we can disguard that hypothesis as unfalsifiable.

Some people say evolution but again we can disguard that hypothesis as well because ants are nature and you can't design yourself.

So that leaves us with God (the designer).

The mormons here stick to the bible 100% but I hope I can show that God and science can live together in piece and harmony.

ThinksDesign