View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reasons my daughter's period could be late? - 11-11-2017, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
So, You, in your oh-so-great wisdom have decided what Almighty God will or will not forgive?!

God forgave Saul of Tarsus after he was complicit in the murder of one of Jesus' early followers. Saul became Paul, Apostle to the Gentiles.

There are a great many things "more" sinful than being a Catholic in the past. Persisting in the ongoing sin of divination is one of them.

You need to get your facts straight on what the Bible actually teaches.
No more than what you claim. God has given me the gift of foresight it would be a waste to not use it.
None of you have anymore right than me thus I find it hypocritical that you declare that I have no right to declare who'll god has condemned when you have a forum dedicated solely to that.

Besides Divination is different from witch craft tarot is a tool mostly for me to understand foresight god has given me. I'm not casting spells I'm understanding what god has given me.