View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Infibulation: An answer for fornication? - 02-18-2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onmyknees4God View Post
As we all know it is not God's will for a Christian woman to ever experience orgasm. (2nd Timothy 2:22)

It is also not God's plan for her to molest herself or to have intercourse before marriage (1 Corinthians 6:18) and I think I may have found the answer. Far more permanent than a chastity belt!
To avoid some of the more course language used in reference to female genetalia I will link to the most unbiased source I could find, but will summarize the answer below.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infibulation

To summarize without the specifics, It is a way to not only ensure a Godly woman will never experience an unwanted orgasm, but also a way to make certain our daughters stay virginal. In fact, it can be checked from the outside, as her husband will have to cut her open after marriage!

Many countries consider this practice barbaric but I believe it is just their way of spitting in the face of our Lord!
Heaven's, what are the crazy females coming up with now? "Female orgasm" We all know, ladies that it doesn't exist; marital relations are for procreation for the Lord and babies are a bloody painful ordeal. Genesis 3:16 says, "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." Not only does it state that "in sorrow" I will bring forth children, but also in "conception" too! Why some find sex without even the purpose of procreation fun, I will never understand.

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1