View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Godly woman seeks Godly man for Holy Wedlock - 01-26-2007, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
God bless you, gentlemen. I know I shouldn't let the unSaved get to me like that, but my womb has gone without doing its Godly duty for so long that I'd hate for a heathen's careless words to cause it to continue gathering dust and cobwebs.
Be sure to keep that belt oiled. It would be unfortunate if the pastor gave the key to your husband and it was rusted shut.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)