View Single Post
(#993)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 03-05-2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeatMe View Post
Use the nickname you want, is still violence, and is not my fault if your husband is a bastard and you're too stupid to know that, and you know what? A bastard and a stupid woman... I think you make a good couple after all, but the day your husband left you like this
So according to you women don't deserve to be beaten, except for women you don't like. I deserve whatever I get because you don't like me.

Is that what God tells you?

My husband is not a bastard, we can both trace our family histories back to the 1700's (having Mormons in the family comes in handy sometimes) But you, you are the most disgusting excuse for a human being that has ever walked the earth.

Proverbs 30:20 is speaking specifically about an adulterous woman, but whenever I see you do this shuffle, my mind comes back to it.

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Yep that's you. You "eateth" (sin), "wipeth her mouth" (wipe your hands) and say "I have done no wickedness". You are nothing but pure wickedness. You've admitted that your only reason for being on this board is to cause strife.

Quote:
don't think I'm gonna cry for you, you're just a bitch with no respect for nobody, not even for herself. Having or not a husband or being virgin or not is not important, what makes you a bitch or a good woman is how you threat another people, and you're sincerely the biggest bitch ever, maybe so many spanking and reading shitty books damaged your brain
So how do you know the women in those pictures weren't "bitches without respect"? You talking about respect is funny though.

Do you listen to yourself? Once again, who's talking about a spanking? I had to spend all of Sunday's Sermon in the childcare room because I was too embarrased to walk into the church. But you think it's funny, you laugh at it. I'm sure if you met those women in those pictures, you'd decide they were bitches and deserved what they got as well.

You are a sick sick person. You go on about how we twist Gods word and that abuse should NEVER BE ALLOWED and then you actually revel in the fact that you had enough "power" to piss off my husband and cause this.

You have to be a psychopath. I can't think of anyone else who enjoys the suffering of others as much as you do. And here you are trying to cause more strife within our community?

Drama queen