View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award True Heterosexual™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Punched the most queers Gunfest '09 Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.Hank has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Solving problems the Christian way! (Not for women and gays.) - 01-25-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
#9 You catch your son masturbating.
Obama/Oprah: Start masturbating as well.
False Christian: Ask him to stop.
True Christian™: Cut off his hand!
Why? Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the firethat never shall be quenched"
This happened to me when I turned 19 and my pa started M'ing coz he been a wishy washy faggit Obama voting liberal. I often wonder if it has anything to do with how I went astray. Who knows how awesome my life could have been now if I was raised by a Bible believing True Christian family. I could have even been a Pastor.

Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. (Psalm 11:6)

GOD HATES FAGS
Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:8-11, Jude 7, etc
DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS

WHITE AND PROUD