View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Pray for Zsa Zsa Gabor to Die - 03-10-2016, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Dear Mr. Lester,
...I am most curious about the Romanians? Papist Romanians working in the Vatican? How did you manage to find some Catholicks among the Putinesque, a bit more God-Fearing Grease Orthodox population of Romania?
It was just after the fall of Nicolae Ceauşescu when I accepted an invitation from the current Minister for Arts to visit and document a series of painted Chapels and monasteries in the northern section of the country that were under duress. At five hundred years of age, and owing to the largess of Stephen The Great, these various fresco adorned buildings were in dire need of protection and reclamation.

Romanian Catholics, who had been persecuted for centuries and most recently by the communist regime that had just collapsed, were surfacing and organizing in an effort supported by their cousins of the Greek Orthodox persuasion.

To help heal the wounds of persecution, all parties agreed that a collective effort to secure vital historical and cultural monuments would be a splendid way to work co-operatively after so many decades of division.

Needless to say, when it came time to find the required expertise for such a breath-taking restoration project a phone call to Rome was the only answer.

It did not take long for me to meet many Catholics and many more folks who felt the absolute need to become Catholics and, with the turning away from communism, these folks have since been able to finally declare their true faith without fear of government reprisal.

After years of field work, many of us from Rome became very close with our Romanian staff and soon they were bound for The Vatican which was a dream come true for all of them!

Today, we are seeing considerable growth in our Romanian flock and the great lesson here is that Catholic expertise and co-operation helps to both expand our influence while at the same time helping to conserve, preserve and restore the great treasures of countries like Romania.

Bless you, my ecaudate ecdysiast,
Father Mo

P.S. Romania. I wonder where that name came from and what Church brought Christianity there in the first place?

A Cardinal in the making.