View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate foreign godmocker
Under Investigation

DishonestDisagreer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DishonestDisagreer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DishonestDisagreer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Got yourself raped & want an abortion? I PRAY YOU GET SUED!! - 10-24-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
If you are not a Christian but an atheist what did you come here for? This is a site only to praise Jesus on.

It's not a debate forum. Jesus is our SaviourŪ and as the old saying goes: "no more questions about the subject of the divinity of Jesus Christ".

God bless.
Well, I wanted to talk to some of you people in person. It is rewarding to me. I really try to be respectful, and I think I am behaving okay at least. And I have not questioned Jesus Christ at all, and I do not plan on doing it either (I have not questioned anything that is said in the bible actually). If I am such a massive disturbance, you could just ban me. You have the right and I have none, remember? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=39

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN