X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 7 reasons why God hates Estonia

Originally posted by Hope in people View Post
    No, we are going fight with our allies. And what do you even know about Estonia?

Your opinion is based on the Bible.

Don't you people have your own opinion?
    Of course the opinions of Christians are based on the Bible.

Actually,

It is all about that. God and His Will and who works for God. And who, on the other hand, works for Satan.

Matthew 12:30
    He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

We do not have to love any leader. We have to love GOD. If we love Him, He will fight with us and He will Provide.

Hebrews 11:40
    God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be perfect.

In the world today we have nations that fight with God and those that fight against. There are crucial signs of abandoning God's Word, such as sodomy. Mr. Putin, for example, fights against this abomination. He works as a tool for GOD. God SHALL win.

Revelation 16:14
    For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

It is all about that. Satan will lose. The ones who fight on God's side will eventually prevail.

Of course, there is also the secular side, the material side. Troops, weaponry, allies. The one who allies with God cannot lose. When I was recently contacted by some concerned citizens of Sinland and Estonistan, I did a little study on the best available material about the outcome of a potential battle between God's (Russian) forces and the pitiful fighting troops of Sinland or Estonistan. I prepared this informative table, but I'm afraid it's a bit too optimistic for Satan's Fenno-Ugric mercenaries.

Still, it shows the outcome of business as usual. One cannot fight Godly armies with conventional weaponry, but one can fight Satan by accepting Jesus, repenting and embracing SALVATION.

It is there to grasp. I think you will not be persuaded by rational arguments, but you might be persuaded by my prayers. I'll try that now. Bye.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

NATO is not about Crusades.

Estonia is part of NATO and we contribute 2% of our GDP.

The problem with Bible is that nobody updates it.

It prevents Science developement.

If Bible is true, then God would update it, because he would see what happened to us.

Comment

More fool Estonia.

Do you seriously, seriously believe that NATO would come to the defense of Estonia? Against Russia?

Besides, you talk about "allies". How do you expect to have any allies, when you come on to an American website and antagonize Real Americans? You have also insulted the Finns and other Scandi types, who are your nearest neighbours. The best you can hope for is that Albania will send their crack team of military donkeys to help you out.

I will pray for you.
        YiC
        AW
        2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

NATO is not about Crusades.

The problem with Bible is that nobody updates it.

It prevents Science developement.

If Bible is true, then God would update it, because he would see what happened to us.
          Everything You say just turns against you. I read your posts, and they draw a clear figure of an atheist, who is a selfish liar. I am sorry to say this so straight, but it is my duty as a loving Christian.

Gal.1:10

Your way leads you to

Psalms 1:1-6

I pray for You! I pray for all liars in Estonistan!

Isaiah 29:9-11
          PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
          Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
          Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

...Also if Russia would attack us, USA and NATO would help.
            Ask Ukraine how that's working out.

...The problem with Bible is that nobody updates it...
            Why would something that defines itself as perfect and eternal need updating?

Comment

Ask Ukraine how that's working out.
              Ukraine is not part of NATO.

Still, it shows the outcome of business as usual. One cannot fight Godly armies with conventional weaponry, but one can fight Satan by accepting Jesus, repenting and embracing SALVATION.
              Do you want to say, when you accept Jesus then you fight with Satan?
              If so Christians are out-numbered.

Why would something that defines itself as perfect and eternal need updating?
              I may say I am perfect, but I am not.

Besides, you talk about "allies". How do you expect to have any allies, when you come on to an American website and antagonize Real Americans? You have also insulted the Finns and other Scandi types, who are your nearest neighbours. The best you can hope for is that Albania will send their crack team of military donkeys to help you out.
              If you are real American then you would not criticize other cultures, races, beliefs and nations.

For me every American is equal.

But you are 'merican.

Comment

Ukraine is not part of NATO...
                1) Neither was the ex-Yugoslavia, but NATO went there.

2) If you think Russia would be happy with NATO conducting operations right next to their borders (let alone against them), or that NATO would even be willing to do so, there's a lot of geo-political realities you're denying.

...For me every American is equal. But you are 'merican.
                Which makes them more equal or something?

Comment

Do you want to say, when you accept Jesus then you fight with Satan?
                  If so Christians are out-numbered.
                  You say that as though we should be surprised. We know that we are a persecuted minority, dear. God has warned us:

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

If you are real American then you would not criticize other cultures, races, beliefs and nations.
                  You write this in response to a comment about you, an Estonian, making enemies of the American hosts of this website and your immediate neighbors? You Estonians certainly know how to make friends, don't you?

For me every American is equal.

But you are 'merican.
                  What does that even mean? Every American is equal to what? And what is a 'merican when it's at home.

Writing gibberish does not help your cause, child.
                  2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

'merica:

Has Communist Party = No Communists

Estonia:

Doesn't have Communists = Everyone is Communist
                    Where did you get your education? Cause I am clearly sure Estonia's communist and 70% of their population is Russian, A.K.A Commie.
                    I am Friedrich Günther.
                    I am of German descent American, who is a Christian.
                    I have served in the Army as a Radio Operator in the German and US army.
                    I believe in God, and I am highly against Communism, as I myself have experienced, and know it's true evil. Unlike those, who worship it, when they have not experienced it.

Comment

Originally posted by ExTankCrewman View Post
                      Where did you get your education? Cause I am clearly sure Estonia's communist and 70% of their population is Russian, A.K.A Commie.
                      I would like to know where do you get these nonsense "historical facts" from.

Comment

Thanks, but you guys can keep the $12.50 per year. Don't spend it all in one place.
                        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                          Thanks, but you guys can keep the $12.50 per year. Don't spend it all in one place.
                          Why do you thank? And what is the reason of this slander?

Comment

To any Estonians reading this forum: As an American Christian that has hosted Estonian demons in the United States as well as having been on mission in Estonia, I am truly, truly sorry for the horrible display of ignorance and stupidity displayed in your vile country. Estonians are disgusting pigs. I assure you that the majority of what you see on this forum does represent the reality of the Christian church in the USA, only Landover Baptist is the best. Without a doubt, God hates Estonia! I hate Estonia.

Comment

Originally posted by American Christian View Post
                              To any Estonians reading this forum: As an American Christian that has hosted Estonian demons in the United States as well as having been on mission in Estonia, I am truly, truly sorry for the horrible display of ignorance and stupidity displayed in your vile country. Estonians are disgusting pigs. I assure you that the majority of what you see on this forum does represent the reality of the Christian church in the USA, only Landover Baptist is the best. Without a doubt, God hates Estonia! I hate Estonia.
                              Typical False Christian. Cherry pick a couple of feel-good verses from the Bible and pretend it makes you a Christian, then slip off to Estonia for rancid sodomy as if God doesn't see what you're doing there.
                              Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by NotUsingBrain View Post
                                I would like to know where do you get these nonsense "historical facts" from.
                                I am very sorry for being so late to respond, I got a call from a person who wanted me to lecture some children in his school, but anyways.
                                I was BORN in Eastern Germany.
                                I traveled through the USSR, you name it. Soviet Ukraine, Byelorussia, Latvia, Estonia.
                                And I sure as hell know far more than you do, my facts come from my experiences. And what about you, my dear friend?
                                I am Friedrich Günther.
                                I am of German descent American, who is a Christian.
                                I have served in the Army as a Radio Operator in the German and US army.
                                I believe in God, and I am highly against Communism, as I myself have experienced, and know it's true evil. Unlike those, who worship it, when they have not experienced it.

Comment

Working...
                                X