View Single Post
(#120)
Old
Unsaved trash

Full of it Evilution

Aformerbaptist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 03-29-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post

Did anyone ask you to come here? What makes you think we would be interested in what you have to say? This is a True Christian™ Forum, where True Christians™ can congregate and worship. This is not a debate forum. You are not welcome here.

i was brought here because i read a post about fapping on here and thought it was hilarious. then i found out how fundamental this site is and wanted to share some light on this subject because apparently some of you guys want this crap in PUBLIC SCHOOL history textbooks in texas. the vote starts i believe in may. public schools are the devil? hypocrite

What is it? Your church or your education? Don't lie, boy, Jesus hates that! Why can't you atheists make a little bit of sense for a change?

if you really want to know my story, i heard about evolution in school. it was brought up, not preached. i asked my church about it and of course said its the devil's work. so i did so research, keep in mind i was in the 8th grade, and started questioning.

If with "progress" you mean sodomites demanding special rights, legalization of baby-murder, Obamacare, abolition of slavery and other kinds of secular God-mockery, you are actually right. God, however, is Conservative. The only "progress" He allows is progress long the narrow road to Heaven. For people who loved other kinds of progress, He invented a place called "Hell."

cures for diseases, advancements in technology, advancements in society? you're right again, devil's work

I read it again. If your 8th grade science textbook wasn't about punctuation, then what was your point? Why do you consistently fail to make sense? Don't they teach you to use your God-given brains at college?

right, im going to assume you didnt go to college. my point was for "nurse" to read me an 8th grade science book and see what she learned.

It may not make sense to you, but that is most likely a logical result of you being rather stupid. The Bible is crystal clear. Believe in Jesus, accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, and you go to Heaven. Fail to believe in Jesus, or to accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, and you go to Hell. God didn't make it complicated, you know. You are one of the few people whose brains are apparently insufficiently developed to grasp this.
FEW PEOPLE??? not even going to go there. get out of the bible belt please. btw im not atheist, im agnostic. im open to christianity, judaism, hindu, muslim, etc. but i am not for the religious alteration of science facts.
there you go