View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork's Avatar
Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is offline
Unsaved trash, retarded IKEA waste

Caution - Poster is Crazy Panda CAUTION - Underage Poster Swiss Skull

Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF: Donald Trump is mentioned in the Bible! - 05-20-2016, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Hello Swedish Chef,

I think you read something in my comment that isnīt there. It was a genuine inquiry as to how you got to that number. Your answer is clear but you could work on the way you bring it. Your last comment is a bit ridiculous, even a bit insulting. Clearly I didnīt deny the Holocaust. The only thing I pointed out is that the exact number doesnīt really matter for a crime on this scale.

Now stop putting words in my mouth. Such things are not appreciated.

Kind regards,

Roland

The thing with text is that I can't hear your voice and you can't hear mine. So you might have not seen your response as an attack against me while I saw just that. I thought you were insulting me and trying to make the holocaust like a happening in history that wasn't even important. I may have used the wrong words. What I meant was "Do you deny teh vast majority of the pain and of the people?" And I do believe that even if there had just been 2 million people hurt, you can't ignore the other 10 million.