View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Caution - Poster is Crazy

RevDrJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RevDrJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RevDrJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RevDrJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RevDrJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER! - 06-18-2011, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
Brother Jack, I'm glad that story had a happy ending.

Here is my candidate. It's pretty much a go-to-hell hat trick: a nigra woman singing about fornication.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device
Brother Zech,
She is not just singing about fornication, she is masturbating while singing about fornication. How sad it is that such a beautiful singing voice was wasted on sinful disco instead of praising Jesus in her Master's house.

She should have been praising the Lord instead of masturbating on stage in her prostitute boots. I'm willing to bet her voice now sounds like a withered old hag prostitute burn out, because she chose the path that leads to destruction.

You posted a video of her last night. See what she looks like today? There is a lesson here Brother Zech, and it is choose the Lord or suffer the consequences.

The Lord is not slow about his promise.

YIC