View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker Furry

MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Post Examples of Big Government Waste, Fraud and Abuse - 04-02-2013, 06:31 PM

[QUOTE=Sammy The Penitent;991971]And you know this because you are Chinese...Or do you have data to support this argument?
Quote:
Look at anything you buy. What does it say? MADE IN CHINA

Quote:
What are you referring to? I mentioned nothing about prison workers.
You're quoting got messed up, I'll work though this.

You're right, what you said was

[qute]hell bound addicts will either be killed or put in jail to rot for the rest of their worthless lives
Well what do you think they do in prison?

Quote:
As it should be. God does not tolerate drug addicts.
What about someone who finds Jesus in prison? No forgiveness, no love.

So much anger.

Quote:
Again...Is this through personal experience...Or do you have data to support this arguement?
Nope, haven't smoked dope in 25 years. Don't believe in it, it messes with your mind.

McDonalds will not hire a felon if they tell the truth on their application, but they don't do background checks either.

Quote:
Addiction is a pathway to hell.
So you shouldn't help addicts? you should just lock them up and throw away the key? that's heartless.

Quote:
1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

YIC
Yet I see so much talk about alcohol on here. Alcohol messes up the mind as bad as pot does.