View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Best places to store your KJV Bible - 07-02-2014, 10:48 AM

I have now 6 King James Bibles. After I had burned my finnish fake-books, I decided to have many of them. I do not trust the internet, because many godless companies like Microsoft, Nokia etc. have their dirty hands in it.

2 Bibles I have in my bomb shelter (I had 3 there but my neighbours widow has now one - I gave it to her because she needs some comfort after her husbands dormition) 1 is in a safe deposit box, 1 is on living room table and 1 is in our bedroom, so I can read it to my wife every night.

One leather-bound Bible I carry with me always. It has actually saved my life once, when i had just shot one dog and after that had a discussion with my neighbour. His hunting knife slipped towards my chest and hitted my bible.

I read many verses from that, My Dearest Bible, during my speech in his funeral. This one from Leviticus was quite important part of it:

Leviticus 20:15

I am so sorry that people here in Finland do not understand American properly. But anyway, his wife thanked me and said it was a beautiful speech and came from my heart. I of course thanked and said that always gives you the right words and right advice.