View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected imbecile

Potty mouth

NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.NotSure is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Famous Masturbators in History - 06-08-2014, 12:56 AM

Sorry, I'm a little slow cos I'm quite high, but are you guys serious? I can't tell if you're joking or not. You know the bible is made up right?