View Single Post
(#298)
Old
Unsaved Trash, repulsive old whore
Under Investigation

janet the skanky slut is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: QUESTION: How to punish a woman? - 03-31-2013, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
I don't get any sick twisted pleasure out of punishing my wife, my children nor my dogs. I punish them so that they will be more obedient.

Enjoying punishment from either side is just sick. You should be locked up and the key thrown away.
I don't remember using any names in particular, must be your guilty conscience getting the best of you, oh, and if you're punishing your family for minor infractions such as, let's say, burning a pie? Well then, yeah, you're getting some kind of sick pleasure out of it, but I didn't accuse anyone of that in this particular post, and not you personally in any post, and you have protested in all your posts to me personally, so; I do believe the man protests way to much, causes me to wonder whom he's trying to convince, me? or himself?

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.