This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Easter is About Jesus - Dammit!

Originally posted by BBQ bunny View Post
    What about freedom for all bunnies?
    You're free to be prepared in the manner of your choice. Would you rather be:

Slow-roasted

Rotisseried

BBQ'd

Stewed

Poached

or Deep Fried?
    www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
    Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
    Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
      You're free to be prepared in the manner of your choice. Would you rather be:

Slow-roasted

Rotisseried

BBQ'd

Stewed

Poached

or Deep Fried?

Don't forget rabbit casserole! Sister Thumper really has a way with those.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Don't forget rabbit casserole! Sister Thumper really has a way with those.
        I'd choose a rabbit casserole with Sister Thumper any day. Sounds HOT!
        Nobunny loves me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
          Welcome to Easter is about Jesus - Dammit!
          I thought you didn't curse on the forums?
          Former member of a church which I cannot dare mention-Now a spiritual free agent-could LBC be the way for me?

Comment

Emmie Lou's dog came home with a bunny the other day. It was the cutest little thing. They played and played and played all afternoon together.

I took a picture to send out with our Easter cards.

Comment

Is it time for Easter season, yet?
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                Is it time for Easter season, yet?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	groundhog day.gif
Views:	2
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	1906506
                A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

Re: Easter is about Jesus. Period

I like bunnies. I like that one on tv with the drum. He keeps going and going. I want a bunny. Why dont you like bunnies.

Comment

Oh, I love bunnies very much

1 fryer rabbit, cut up 1
                    or substitute stewer rabbit and increase cooking time
                    60 mL shortening 1/4 cup
                    720 mL water 3 cups
                    3 medium potatoes, diced 3
                    3 medium carrots, diced 3
                    60 mL parsley, chopped 1/4 cup
                    1 medium onion, sliced 1
                    5 mL salt 1 tsp
                    1 mL pepper 1/4 tsp
                    2 mL paprika 1/2 tsp
                    60 mL flour 1/4 cup
                    120 mL water 1/2 cup
                    batter for dumplings, optional

Brown rabbit in hot shortening in dutch oven. Add boiling water. Cover and simmer 30 minutes (1 hour for mature rabbit) or until almost tender. Add vegetables and seasonings; cook until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
                    Blend together flour and cold water to form a paste. Stir into stew, cooking until slightly thickened. Dumplings may be steamed with the stew if desired.
                    Drama queen

Comment

I agree and when my kids were young there was no "Easter baskets" at our house. They spent all day in church like they should have been doing.

Comment

I couldn't spend all day in church yesterday because there are all Catholic churches and Mormon churches & temples from Asian religions...therefor I spent the day in my backyard praying in 12 half hour long sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by humble servant View Post
                          I couldn't spend all day in church yesterday because there are all Catholic churches and Mormon churches & temples from Asian religions...therefor I spent the day in my backyard praying in 12 half hour long sessions.

So you could not drive to find a Baptist church? To much trouble is it? Was it to much trouble when Jesus died( temporally) and then ascended to Heaven? Was it to much trouble for Jesus to give the gift of Salvation? Before I moved to Freehold, my wife and I drove here twice a week from New York just to be in a Good Baptist Church. Yet its to much trouble for you to drive and find a Baptist church on the day Jesus arouse and ascended to heaven. SLACKER!

Comment

Originally posted by humble servant View Post

Wow! Way to stick it to our saviour. This was the day we celebrate his resurrection and you couldn't get your lazy ass out of whereever it is you are and find a Baptist Church? You don't have to answer to me, but how are you going to explain that to God? What will you say to him? Jesus died for your sins and your lazy rear has no respect for what he did for us.

Comment

I like chocolate

Comment

Bunnies have nothing to do with Easter or with eggs. Even the evilutionists know that.

Comment

Working...
                                X