View Single Post
(#1859)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Messicant Perv Homer Messicant Messicant Messicant

I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I am a tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 07-06-2014, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
Good grief, don't you Jesus-haters think of anything else?

Ok, since your brain is very deep in a gutter or/and probably doesn't work properly, let me explain you that... analize: examine, study, observe, find, compare, consider, decompile, detail, distinguish, identify, separate... it has nothing to do with the perverted stuff you think