View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AustinWoodard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The 67 deadly sins of the New Testament. - 12-19-2013, 06:01 AM

I would venture to say no one would be willing to join a group of people who have so strongly rejected them in the past. I was a firm believer and was actually employed at a church for several years, but people like I've seen here taught me that there can't truly be a god. I never again want to be associated with the hateful group called "Christians" who live in a world in which they believe they are any better than every other human alive. We're all made of the exact same stuff. No one is any better than anyone else, yet I was taught to look down upon people who were doing nothing but trying to make the world a better place an help one another. If being a Christian means calling people trash, then I want no place in it. The world would be a much more peaceful place if religion never existed. Christians do nothing but tear people down and expect those people to join them. You only believe what you do because it's been ingrained into your head. Just like a Hindu believes what they do because they've been taught to. You're molded at an age where it is so deep set into your brain that you can almost never get it out. No one stops to ask themselves simple questions such as "how was there a first 'day' without a sun?" Because you're taught to never question. The curiosity we've evolved to have has been destroyed by this. Our world is collapsing in on itself because of the hatred you are spreading.