Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
So you are admitting there are rules to being an atheist. That in so following these rules you are in fact following religious laws.

Well, if you have read the Bible you will see it was written over a very long time. Not by some group of people having a cafe latte in a coffee shop.

Now you are just being petty because you arguments are faltering against the facts from the Bible.
1. Not at all. You know, you could be at least a bit understanding and not a smartass. I meant religious rules as in The "Ten Commandments." Not, "Oh, yeah, I have to be Godless to be an Atheist, oh no." Your argument is invalid.

2. What the hell does a coffee shop have to do with it? Does it really matter to you where the book was written?

3. Again, "facts" from the Bible? You can't use your own damn religion to prove your own damn religion right. There's nothing that proves the Bible to be true, so until it is proved true, all the facts in there are meaningless.