Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Now lets clear something up.

1. You claimed atheism is a religion.
2. You follow state laws written by atheists.

Therefore you are following religious laws.
1. Definitions of Religion on the Web: A religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a supernatural agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

So yes, by the definition of religion, Atheism is a religion.

2. Don't be smart with me, I meant I don't want to follow the rules set by OTHER religions, with Gods. Again, Atheism is a SPECIAL religion. You choose your path. There are no laws for Atheism, I was talking about the Justice System.