Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
So you do not want to follow laws of religion. You said "That's also what makes Atheism such a special religion". So you do not want to follow any laws.

Who are you, some James Dean type who wants to be a rebel without a cause.
Not at all. I just like being free, not having to abide to any rules other than what you're expected to as the law states is much easier than having extra laws and having false hope for something out there and a good afterlife.