View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: List of foods now prohibited in True Christian™ households - 10-13-2009, 04:50 PM

The Good and right Pastor Ezekiel has informed me that Cream pies OF any sort are not acceptable(HOMER FOOD) so I assume that cool whip falls under that category as well , it is creamy.

Here is my question .Jello is it OK ?It comes in many colors like the rainbow( sign of the homers) and I have seen people serve cool whip with it?
Would it just be safer to stay with pies?
I am soooo confused ,please help
YIC Lola