View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Yea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Proof SNL curse is real: Tracy Morgan near death after fiery auto crash! - 06-08-2014, 02:11 PM

Probably the SNL skit that was the straw that broke the camels back was Tracie's part in Djesus Uncrossed. A you tube search will show Tracie's part in this skit. I was so horrified at the skit that I actually couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had to watch it over a hundred times just to fathom the depth of depravity that was portrayed. The worst part was where they showed Jesus with a shotgun saying, just before He shot, "say helllooo to my dad"! Truly sickening!