View Single Post
(#107)
Old
Unsaved trash, feminazi godmocker
Under Investigation

ditzy dinah is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ditzy dinah is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Acne – The Mark of the Devil! - 02-12-2014, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
UPDATE : ACNE - THE MARK OF THE SERIAL KILLER !!

During my research into acne from a Christian perspective, I came across a worrying trend, that being that a high percentage of Serial Killers, Mass Murderers, sociopaths, violent repeat criminals and homosexuals that had acne. Naturally I didn't want to publish my findings until I had found the key factor that linked them all, which I can now reveal -

The XYY syndrome -

The Nephilim were described as being born gaints or mighty men (Genesis 6:4), and they too have genetic abnormailties as described in this XYY syndrome. Og the King of Bashan had a bed that was 13 to 15 feet long; and Goliath was 6 cubits tall (9 feet). It doesnt take a great leap to see the links here. Genetic abnormality, giganticism, prone to violence and serial killing, severe acne (which is linked to demonic possession cases and cases where pacts have been made with The Devil), and the seed of Hell itself, the children of the Nephilim, who are right now among us, planting the seeds of deception and preparing for the final battle.

This XYY syndrome is just what I was talking about when I warned that children born with retardations like this XYY syndrome have no souls and are the children of the Devil. , and now we have acne and the XYY syndrome as another way to identify these demons right here on earth.

HERE is more about this XYY sydrome, and it's links to serial killers -

HERE is more about this XYY sydrome, and it's links to acne -

HERE is what nodulocystic acne looks like -

Disgusting! Would you let someone who looked like that into YOUR Church? No, I don't think so. These people are obviously Satanists, potential serial killers, monsters and criminals, the seed of Hell, and if any of them don't look like that because they have been touched by the Devil (which I highly doubt, as acne is a way to identify the Devil's children), then they sure must have done something pretty powerful to tick God off like that. They are NOT good people.
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.