X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest: pic of the dreamiest conservative smile

Just what is it that makes the smile of a conservative man so dreamy? Just what is their secret? And what can a girl do to get them to smile in that unique way?

Here's Steven Harper, conservative President of Canada:

Here's Ted Cruz, possible future President of America:

I'm sure I've seen better Ted Cruz Pics out there, so feel free to post your own favorites.
    #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Re: Contest: pic of the dreamiest conservative smile

Dreamy Paul Ryan

Talented and courageous Kevin Sorbo

and of course no list is complete without...

Kirk Cameron!
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I've tried the Ted Cruz smile on girls, but the only results I get are almost exactly like this video:

Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
      Goal:
      $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
      False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

This is my nomination for Jean Marie Le Pen. Despite having a girl's name, he is in fact a French man and just like his right-wing brothers in America Mr. Le Pen made his fortune the old fashioned way by inheriting it. After being politically active for decades, he left behind a snake pit charming brood of family members that carry on his dynasty.

One of the reasons I support the Le Pens is their strong stance on immigration, which would result in me being ejected from their country just like real American Presidential candidates Rubio and Jindal whose policies would have prevented themselves from becoming American citizens.

This timeless smile is reminiscent of rich right-wing douche-bags job creators from all eras and cultures. It's only a shame he forgot to wear his bowtie that day.
        Attached Files
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

That is amazing his smile goes in the wrong direction!
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
            That is amazing his smile goes in the wrong direction!
            Goodness, so it does. I must admit I don't usually pay attention to those sorts of details. Smile is up at the corners, right? And frown is down at the corners. It's like learning my French conjugations all over again... e, es, e, ons, ez, ent. And that's just the regulars. The irregulars are completely different.

So I chose one more carefully this time. The corners are definitely "up" here so that means a smile.
            Attached Files
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

He's smiling with his eyes. Or some body part.
              Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
              Goal:
              $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
              False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

I think the lamestream media is deliberately hiding the conservative smile phenomenon, by only publishing photos of conservatives looking bad. For example, everybody knows Reverend Green has a great smile on his face most of the time, yet look at the picture in this article!

Comment

I already miss the Huckster and think that he would make an awesome vice president even if he doesn't get that right eye fixed.
                  Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Comment

My vote is for Charlton Heston.

As an extra bonus, this picture of Chuck's smile from the documentary film "Planet of the Apes" manages to show off his choppers even while he's tormented by living in a world where apes, baboons, and chimpanzees are in charge of Godly White Americans.

Comment

I nominate Sarah Palin.
                      And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
                      That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
                      2 Chronicles 15:12-13

Comment

Bo Derek has asserted her conservative status from a very young age when she married her husband, John Derek. She was 16 when she took up with the Hollywood director, which means that he was able to instruct her properly from a malleable state-- the way a wife should be handled. So refreshing and something one seldom sees these days.

Approvingly Yours,

Handmaiden
                        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

A study of faces that would do Michelangelo proud:

And who says Trumpism is all about over-the-top noise, Trumpists can also be subtle. Just look at all three of the "Millennials for Trump". They're smiling on the inside:

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                            A study of faces that would do Michelangelo proud:

Can someone smart conduct a study of where is the guy's in the back looking at (drawing a line based on how low his eyes are directed)? Because if he's checking out the girl's butt, that's OK, but if he's checking out Trump's butt, that's wrong on so many levels! (Either way, his erect finger clearly shows what he's thinking about).

Also, who forced our poor Donald to touch that black girl?
                            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                              Also, who forced our poor Donald to touch that black girl?
                              American voters, the bastards .

I like how the picture proves that he does not have tiny hands. At least compared to hers. His hands look big and strong enough to keep a grip no matter how much she struggles and bites and begs.

Comment

Working...
                              X