View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: "But I'm Too NICE To Go To Hell!" - 11-05-2012, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
I'd like to bring attention to an old thread made by Pastor Billy-Reuben. Game Theory: Which Faith Gives the Best Payout?

As he eloquently explains, if Christianity were based on "good works" or being a "good person", then what is the point of being a Christian? As you would only need to be a good person in order to be saved.

This is a wonderful chart! If I may have permission, I'd like to copy this and pace this up in my classroom so the children can see the value of being Christian. I work in a Christian school, but some children have cousins from different states who dabble in Dark Magic through things like "Harry Potter," "Smurfs," and "Magic: The Gathering."