View Single Post
(#278)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-30-2014, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mforgivin View Post
I don't really care for soccer either but to call it satanic is a far stretch. And to say that all soccer players, fans, supporters etc, will all go to hell is quite silly.
Independent surveys show that the vast majority of soccer fans and players reject God and Jesus. A survey of sexual behavior (from 2011) among soccer fans finds that 87,56% had homosexual experiences (so 12,44% are probably dishonest too). 34,52% admit that they live in openly "same-sex relationships". 99,35% do not believe that "Jesus Christ rose from the dead". Don't you think that God hates this "game" with a passion?

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51