View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

bb2112 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bb2112 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bb2112 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bb2112 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The 67 deadly sins of the New Testament. - 10-22-2013, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
You clearly have not read the bible. Answer me this first. What happens to people who does not follow every word of God? What is the place where Jesus will damn every single person who does not accept Him as their personal Saviour?
Have you read the entire bible? No one is perfect. No one follows God's every word to perfection. Have you? (The young man said to him, “All these I have kept. What do I still lack?” Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.) I sure haven't.

It's also pretty straightforward on issues like calling non-Christians "trash."

Matthew 5:22: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

I Cor. 13: 1-3: If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

Ephesians 4: 29: Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.

Ephesians 5: 6-7: Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not be partakers with them

Philippians 2:3: Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.

James 4: 11-12: Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

This rhetoric on this site is pretty basic stuff—ignore 80% of what Jesus said (especially what Jesus had to say about wealth—because 2013 Jesus "now supports tax cuts for the upper 2%") and instead focus on the hateful, vengeful verses in the Old Testament that Jesus actually spoke out against. Let everyone know that you, and your followers alone, have the one, true, perfect and wholly accurate interpretation of the Bible and call out everyone else for being fools. Obsess on a small minority of (gay) Americans (and obsess, and obsess and obsess on them) whilst ignoring the massive plank in our collective Evangelical eye. (Talk about how awful and disgusting and repugnant they are...but then say that you LOVE them, just like Jesus did, it's just that you can't stand the thought of them.) See the world from the viewpoint of a pro wrestling fan, where everyone who agrees with you are the "good guys" and everyone who disagrees with you are the "bad guys." Refuse the fraternize with the bad guys, despite the fact that Christ did the complete opposite.