View Single Post
(#35)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Doctor Who: Changing Christian children into slutty retards! - 06-10-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belzebuth666 View Post
Do you know the Doctor fought Satan ? Then, do you know it is a fiction ?
There is no need for a space before a question mark.

Yes, I think this series is fiction, in which case Doctor Who did NOT fight Satan except in the fevered imaginations of the fanboys. But trust me, young lady, Satan is real.

I have not seen your introductory thread in the Introduction Forum. I am sure you will wish to show your respect for our rules by starting one?

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: