View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

RaggedyDoctor is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.RaggedyDoctor is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Doctor Who: Changing Christian children into slutty retards! - 06-10-2014, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Doctor Who: Changing Christian children into slutty retards!

Introduction
On the surface Doctor Who appears to be a silly BBC TV series about a man who comes out of a closet over and over again, while eating horrible British food and defeating extremely powerful intergalactic aliens by boring them with smalltalk.

In reality however Doctor Who is designed to change innocent Christian children into "Whovians". A cult aimed at completely and utterly destroying their innocent souls.

The Doctor Who cult:

The Doctor
The main character in Doctor Who is "The Doctor". An illegal alien who refuses to pay taxes and makes sure no one knows his name to keep it that way. Actors who play the role of Doctor Who usually commit suicide after a few seasons so there have been a lot of different actors playing Doctor Who. The capacity of independent thought of the innocent children watching Doctor Who gets reduced to a retarded level, so they don't even notice the actor gets replaced over and over again. The producers of Doctor Who don't even bother to select actors with a similar look.

Several of the actors playing Doctor Who:

The Tardis
Doctor Who has his own personal closet called "The Tardis". He comes out of this several times every episode. Clearly a gay reference to pollute our innocent children into choosing the gay deathstyle. There is a special Wikia for the Tardis that has the following to say about sex: "sex could be practised between two or more individuals of the same gender, which rarely had any procreative implications at all". This is not even close to a proper Christian marriage! And duh! on the "rarely had any procreative implications". Even a retard knows that sex between individuals of the same gender can never result in children. Except for the poor retards that watch Doctor Who. They lost every connection to reality and believe that trashcans can fly.

The Tardis:

Flying trashcans:

The Companion
The Doctor always has a personal sex slave called "The Companion". A slutty concubine with a pea sized brain whose sole purpose is to watch in awe every time The Doctor saves the universe in an extremely unlikely way. Once a companion gets pregnant, usually from a gang bang involving multiple man, women and small farm animals, she gets dumped and a new companion takes her place.

A pregnant companion, The Doctor and another gang bang participant:

The Sonic Screwdriver
The sonic screwdriver is what you get if you combine a magic wand and a vibrator. A single device that allows the user to violate every Biblical law with the push of a single button. After the transformation from innocent Christian child to Godless slut has been completed by watching too many Doctor Who episodes, the slut celebrates by getting a sonic screwdriver tattoo on her naked body.

A slut and her sonic screwdriver tatoo:

Why we should avoid Doctor Who
Doctor Who attacks Christianity on many levels.
  • His refusal to tithe violates Malachi 3:8-10.
  • The Tardis promoting gay sex violates Leviticus 20:13.
  • Sex before marriage violates 1 Corinthians 7:1-40.
  • Time travel and the sonic screwdriver violate Exodus 22:18.
And the list goes on and on. Doctor Who has been around for 50 years and the creators of this horrible horrible abomination made sure every Biblical law got broken over and over again. Doctor Who is the worst imaginable role model for innocent Christian Children.
What? You're a friendly bunch! Is this really the thanks I get for saving your hides more times than you know? I don't know what you mean about the whole companion sex thing. I do have a wife, you know. I never have sex with my companions. Ever! That would be disgusting. I just take them on trips through the universe. I try to make them fun little excursions, but something always ends up rearing it's ugly head (or heads) and decides to try to do something nasty.

My screwdriver is neither a vibrator nor a magic wand; it just uses combinations of different high frequency audio waves to manipulate something. I use it to do really cool stuff like opening locks, overiding electronics, scanning things, and stunning nasty things.