View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cathlick Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Cbeck29 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Cbeck29 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Cbeck29 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Cbeck29 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Cbeck29 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Cbeck29 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Acne – The Mark of the Devil! - 04-20-2012, 10:10 AM

Thank you Cornflakes! Finally someone who sees the ridiculousness in this thread! Reverend, I hardly doubt that every baptist on this site has never had acne. You may choose to bash every one who doesn't agree with you, but there is one thing you cannot ignore. Acne is scientifically proven to be caused by hormones. It's a natural part of growing up. I don't really care what the scripture says in this case. Medieval artists displaying witches with boils does not equate to acne being the devil's mark. Let's have some sense.