View Single Post
(#1585)
Old
Unsaved trash, sheep lover

Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddie James is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 04-13-2013, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert The Lunkhead View Post
Absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Therefore, there is no evidence to prove, only faith to adopt a position in your part. You may think it's an impossible question. We say Maybe you think you don't care what I can prove; you believe in it, and that's what matters. In actual truth, most people understand why there are a large number of people believing in God. Of course you need to know what God you're believing in first. Life isn't easy, it's difficult, it's scary and lonely. Nobody wants to think were alone or have unanswered questions. Nobody want to think death is the end, and in tough times, it comforts the us humans when we believe something is out there. In most cases, the comfort that faith gives us is worth the risk of being wrong. By like children letting go of their beliefs in fairies, Santa; we all reach a certain maturity level to look at things rationally. We all have to come to grips with the truth - maybe you're not ready to admit it. We can feed and save the hungry instead of praying the supernatural to do it, which they haven't.

I completely concur, I know people who genuinely want to believe in god, but can't, due to the lack of evidence supporting it, I understand the need to worship a deity, I for one don't
I have to say,there is a lot of misguidance here, but after evaluating i see why, I'm not here to disprove gods existence, but just as you would expect to correct biblical faults because of passion for your faith, I have to correct geological faults, as I'm just as passionate about geography. Ignorance will get you no closer to the truth, i understand that you've never really fit in with society, that your social inadequacies have left you lonely, unloved and in need of justification, and so to occupy your low self asteam and hatred of the world you choose a group of equal lowlifes to fit Im. I understand, it's easy to hide away from the facts, and evidence, to not seek logic, or discover new possibilities, its easy to hide in your dictatorial forums far enough away from reality that you won't realise the life you have wasted, living bound like an S&M whore with Faith as your sadistic predator, imprisoned and unable to enjoy some of the greatest pleasures we share with nature, the only way to happily continue a wasted life worshiping what can only be described as an evil, genocidal, misogynistic, homophobic, filacidal, jealous, sadistic, mythical man, now Lucifers only crime was to disobey God, so given the 000000000000000000.1% chance that they exist, I know which one I'd be rooting for, the one that's not evil, which ironically would hypothetically be Lucifer.
Thank God I'm an atheist
My field is hydrography and oceanography, although my sub-field is meteorology
My astronomy isn't great I'm afraid, although I'm always amazed at the discoveries you guys make, and the figures involves in your work.