View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Night Hag
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler TC Bravery

lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.lilith is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default 09-22-2006, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
Indeed, but let us not be too eager; nothing angers a True Christian™ husband more than salting his food before he has had a chance to taste it. Mr. Rogers would give me a sharp rap over the knuckles - with the hard, heavy handle of his knife - whenever I abused the condiments, and therefore his dinner.

So very true - PMS is an indulgence that no True Christian™ lady need partake of; additionally, men do not want nor need to hear the words "cramps", "periods", or even "heavy to medium flow". In the interests of sparing husbands from the horror of our womanhood, I recommend all younger ladies who still suffer the Monthly Curse© find a good hiding place for their sanitary napkins - there's no need to succumb to the temptation of "discreet" Fingers of Satan. I suggest hiding your napkins under the laundry sink, behind the cleaning products; no True Christian™ man has ever ventured there, as far as I know.

So...Mrs R? Is it true that's because TC men believe that proximity to cleaning products will cause...um..vital..bits of their anatomy to drop off?

In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.