View Single Post
(#269)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature - 07-07-2014, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop polisher View Post
He's a racist because he thinks the cops were justified in arresting me just because I'm black and was at his daughters wedding and wasn't serving drinks. I also overheard him saying something that blacks might actually be beasts of the field as mentioned in genesis. Racist!!!!!
As mentioned in Genesis. Racist!!
No. If it is mentioned in Genesis, or anywhere in the bible as an overview, his saying it is not racist. If anything you should have thanked him for reminding you of that part of the bible.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!