View Single Post
(#10)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: what to place in your child's stockings this year!!! - 11-16-2010, 09:09 PM

I know that my nieces and nephews will be getting nothing from me in their stockings! God has already given enough and given all they will EVERY truly need and that is JESUS!!

So rather than giving them materialistic nonsense, I will sit them all down and do a lovely relevant Bible Study, explaining the prophecies of both Daniel and Isaiah of the coming of The Lord and show them just how accurate God's word is ,by cross referencing these vital Old Testament scriptures with the Books of Matthew, John and Luke. Then, if they have been good and listened, I may give each of them Chick Tracts;one of my favorites being :The Word Became Flesh"

Here are just a few from it as I don't want to spoil the full surprise

YIC

Sister Phebe.
Attached Images

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!