View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Good Will is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Unsaved Unwelcome, Even on Easter Sunday! - 04-09-2010, 10:03 PM

I apologize for not remembering the book or verse, but i do recall reading that there where sins that cannot be forgiven, or am I mistaking?

I am sure it's incorrect to say one can simple trespass on the Lords turf, for He will discipline.

I think Pastor Ezekiel makes a good statement on not allowing the unsaved and C&E Christians into His home. I actually admire the statement which makes attending Church a privilege that should be earned by going out and Evangelize.

Thumbs up!

You know when I joined the Youth Alpha discussion group about Christianity when i was in my agnostic phase... I once stated that all religious roads where leading to the same ends (any god or God) I got frustrated with a person that called himself a 'christian'. He stated that Christianity was superior to Islam because Muslims had to pray five times per day and Christians would be forgiven for anything anyway. It actually angered me when he said that.

Nice to read that there are churches (and their clergymen of course) that are making more sensible arguments